Thursday, September 26, 2013

Restaurant Trip: Pasto ♥♥♥


Sometimes I get bored eating just my packed lunch at the office that I crave for some Italian fare.

Good thing I bought Deal Grocer vouchers at 50% off a few weeks back.

Pizza, Pasta, Panini

Menu 1

Menu 2

Crostini with Spinach-Gongonzola Dip
Pasto's version of Italian Crostini with choice of dip.

This is my favorite appetizer at Pasto. ♥♥♥

Diavola
Grilled US Angus Steal with Bell Peppers and Onions in mildly spiced tomato sauce served with Rice Pilaf

This is my favorite entree. ♥♥♥
I prefer my steak in au jus but their spiced tomato sauce made me think otherwise.

My complete lunch! YUM! ♥♥♥


Pasto
*Bonifacio Global City - The Fort Strip Mall, BGC, Taguig City
*Libis - Eastwood Citywalk, Libis, Quezon City
*Ortigas Pasig - El Pueblo de Real, Ruby Rd corner Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas, Pasig City
*Salcedo Village - 3rd Floor paseo Center, Paseo de Roxas, Salcedo Village, Makati City
*Greenhills - GF Theater Mall, Greenhills, San Juan City





♥dei


No comments:

Post a Comment