Friday, April 4, 2014

Restaurant Trip: Celebrating my birthday @ Kichitora of Tokyo ♥♥♥

Oh my! I got so busy with stuff I have yet to post a blog this 2014! To start it off is this late post of my birthday.


Birthdays are fun and meaningful when spent with the people you love. And this year was no different, though would have been more special if my sister, Dianne, was here with us.

With the fast rise of ramen house right now, I decided to treat the loved ones to the new branch of  Kichitora of Tokyo located at Glorietta 5.

For starters I ordered their Chicken Karaage and Gyoza, which were both wiped out the minute the servers placed them at the table.

Chicken Karaage and Gyoza
The karaage was piping hot when it came to our table. It was crispy on the outside yet soft and tender inside.\
The gyoza was flavorful though it was a struggle eating it because the wrapper was a bit stiff.

The boys ordered big bowls of ramen each. While the girls opted to have the set meals.
Spicy Paitan Ramen Zenbu No Se ♥♥♥
Spicy version of the Paitan Ramen complete with all toppings! My brother loved his big bowl of this; I also had a small bowl included in my set meal. 

Paitan Ramen Zenbu No Se ♥♥♥
Fresh ramen in a rich Chicken Soup with Pork Chashu, Leeks, Bamboo Shoots, Bokchoy, Fish Cake, Nori and Egg
My dad loved how big the serving was 





Since the food we had was way different from the ones we had last year (see post here), I thought they would not be satisfied with eating just only ramen but after dinner I was seeing smiles of satisfaction on their faces. It made me happy too. :)



**Late post due to busy-ness in the office and preparing for the Malaysia-Singapore trip.




♥dei♥

No comments:

Post a Comment